Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still hanging in!!

Well, it's been a while, but I am still here. Everything is going pretty well. I can't complain too much. I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. Almost through the first trimester. It's going really fast. I don't have too much time to dwell on it. The boys and Avi keep me running all the time. I am also babysitting some now so that keeps me quite busy as well. It's good practice for when my new little bit gets here. I am watching a 3 month old little girl and a 5 year old little boy. I'm also going to be watching another little feller here soon. Starting tomorrow I think. He is no trouble at all though so hopefully I will manage. I stay so busy now that I don't have time to think straight on most days, but I keep telling myself that it's all gonna work itself out. On my good days anyway. On my bad days I'm not quite so full of sunshine, but I try to keep them at a minimum. I do have to say that I'm upset about the whole weight gain aspect of pregnancy right now. I am starting this pregnancy at my highest weight ever and I was trying to work on that before now, but that obviously has to be put on hold. I'm going to try very hard not to gain a whole lot of weight, but that is definitely more easily said than done. Oh well, I'll try to update a little sooner next time. Hope your all doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment