Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm having another baby!!!

Well for those of you who don't already know. I'm having another baby. I know a lot of people will think we've lost our minds but I don't really care too much what everyone else thinks. Well that's not altogether true, but I mostly don't care what others think. I'm due Dec.11th according to my last period. I go to the doc on the 11th to find out for sure. The first test I took turned bright pink the second the my urine touched it. Like most women I had to have another test so I sent my honey out for the expensive ones that say the words pregnant or not pregnant. The first one I took didn't have but a few drops of urine on it and it still said pregnant. I of course took one more that said pregnant as well. So....I assume that I am in fact pregnant. I have been to the doc's office one, but they are just going with my last period for the dates. That could be off by a day or two. I'm not 100% certain about my dates, but I'm mostly sure. I decided however not to go to the doctor's office that I went to that day for cost issues. They don't have in office u/s's so I decided to find someone that did so that I did not have to have a lot of outpatient visits to the hospital which would have cost me more money. I do get to have my first appointment with my new doc with an u/s on May 11th. I'll have more information about everything then. As a lot of you probably know this will be my fourth c-section which is in itself a little bit risky. Everybody pray that everything goes well. I would like to welcome all well wishers to comment and I would also like to ask that if you have nothing nice to say I certainly would rather you keep it to yourself. A lot of people have no appreciation for someone having a fourth child. I don't know why. As if it's anybody's business but our own. I'm a grown married woman having babies with my husband. It could certainly be a much worse situation. As is we're excited to welcome a new little Graves into the family. We'll be happy with a boy or a girl. We would however be super excited for Avi to be able to have a little sister to play with, but our biggest wish is simply for a healthy little onw and everything else will fall into place. We are very excited about our growing family. We hope you'll be excited for us as well!!!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow.

    This is such wonderful news.

    Ignore any negative comments! Children are a beautiful blessing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Chantelle. I'm a little nervous, but super excited as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I am one of four, and I nanny for a family with four children.

    And it's wonderful. Wonderful to be part of, wonderful to care for four too. Four just works.

    I wish you well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Penny! Don't worry about what others think just worry about taking care of you and that little one growing. I know its not the the ideal thing for you right now but like with Laura we said that she was given another chance for a reason and God wouldn't give you anything he didn't think you could handle. I will be praying for you and hoping that everything continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations (again) Penny! I've been praying for ya! I def understand the frustrations of peoples comments and how you want to ignore them, but, it's hard too. You are right though- you have done nothing wrong! God obviously thinks you're a great mommy to bless you with 4! I love ya girl! And I'm always here for you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I just commented on FB but CONGRATULATIONS again! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dana. Thanks Laura. Love you girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlie. Another miracle from God. What a blessing. I see nothing wrong with four and Joey knows if he would let me we would have at least four. I love kids and know you do too. Congrats and we will be praying for you and your new found miracle growing inside you. Good luck and keep us updated. We love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lindsey. Thanks Tara. I must have commented at the same time as you did Lindsey because I read my comments right before I commented to Dana and Laura and yours wasn't there, but somehow it ended in front of mine..he he...okay anyways Thanks again all of you for your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete