Monday, March 23, 2009

General update

Well I wish I could update something exciting, but the truth of the matter is that I have no life. Don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly happy having no life. No drama is fantastic in my eyes. I sit at home everyday with my beautiful babies and I love it. My house is actually clean and I would not be embarrassed if someone stopped by to visit. That would not have been the case a few months ago. I just pray it continues to work out financially. I believe it will because I believe that this is exactly the path I've been heading to for years. I feel confident that this is right where I'm supposed to be. I am actually able to see my children growing before my very eyes. Kollin and Hunter are as big as ever. Avianna is as little as ever, but boy is she on the go. She is nearly running now. She doesn't crawl at all anymore. She says Daddy, Mama sometimes but usually Nana. She is supersweet. Oh well, that's all I've really got for now. Maybe I'll have something more to update soon. Loves.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Penny, you have GOT to update more often :)
    Just kidding! But, please... help with my current problem... newest blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! Hey, here is a website you will LOVE. Personally, i could NOT get into the twilight books! I know, I'm the only Middle School English Teacher who can't stand reading them... :)
    http://www.twilightmoms.com/

    ReplyDelete