Thursday, April 9, 2009

Three more gone!!

Okay so I was gonna update my little weightloss ticker thingy, but I couldn't remember my stinking pin number. How silly is that? I swear I don't even remember making a pin number for it. I would of only used two sets of numbers, which neither worked. Oh well. I have three more lbs gone. To tell you the truth I'd been cheating. Having my Sundrop a lot more often than I should have. I think that because I'm home now I am constantly up and doing something. Making a meal, or cleaning something. I am up all day. Before, when I worked outside of the home, I would sit in my nice little teller chair and I didn't have to get up very much. When I got home I used the fact that I had worked that day as an excuse not to have to get up and do much of anything other than a touch of straightening up and getting something for supper. So I think that I'm just much more active now. At least I hope that is what is doing it. I would love to think that all this housework was helping me hang on to some of my other bad habits and still lose weight....of course it could just be a quirk and I may be kidding myself, but let's all keep our fingers crossed.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah for you! I had the best "Chicken nugget" salad today, haha! I think b/c I haven't seen as much progress, I haven't been doing as well. It's SO much harder at 27 then it was at 18!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, I think everything is harder at 27 than at 18. I'm 27 as well and I feel like an old freaking woman. Who knew you would start to feel old so early!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl is is hard but, you will feel so much better after you do it. It is so hard with kids too because you have to cook for them and then either a) eat the left overs or b) don't even get to eat at all due to being so busy!

    Congrats on another 3 lbs though- so proud! Would love to help you out after Conner comes- maybe some walks in the park with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW- helping you out is selfish on my part- means you helping ME out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, I would love that. It's always inspirational to have someone to do it with. It's much easier than doing it alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that I would LOVE a BC (before children) body as well. AND, hubby said last night that he has baby fever... he'll need to be sleeping in the other room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha Melody that is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete